Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Are You Into Fitness?

I have heard back from many men after the last post. I understand that it may be hard to address their women and the fact that they aren't giving them head or aren't doing it enough...

I can make this part pretty simple for you.

Just ask her: "Are you into fitness?" (The answer is either yes or no. Either response will work for this)

She says, yes or no. Then you say: "Then how bout fit n dis dick in yer mouth?"

Heyohhhhh! If that doesn't work...I don't know what will!

2 comments:

Ajay said...

Hi
Are you looking to talk to someone really? Are you serious about dating? I have never ever had a date in my life, would you talk to me? would you want to know me?

sdsinglegirl said...

No I would not talk to you because you sound sad and like you hate life. K Thanks.